Re: Practical reality

From: Roberto Ellero <rellero@webaccessibile.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:47:15 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Kirkpatrick:
I'd love to see both captions and descriptions at L1, but I'm not
certain that it is practical.  Do you think that live captions and audio
descriptions belong at L1?  If the practical realities are not taken
into consideration we would have a lot more L1 items...

Ellero:
Now we are discussing about Level 1 (or 2) Success Criteria for Guideline
1.2: Captions and audio descriptions are provided for prerecorded
multimedia.
Not about Level 2 Success Criteria for Guideline 1.2: Real-time
captions are provided for live multimedia.

Already distinguished by me:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005OctDec/0278.html

Best regards,
Roberto Ellero