GL3.1 L3 SC2 concern?

I also have a concern about testability of "unusual" as stated in GL3.1L3
SC2.  I agree with the
concern I thought I heard expressed at the November 3 teleconference on
this topic.
Is it possible to more specifically (objectively) define what we mean by
"unusual" in the
context of GL3.1L3SC2, or perhaps employ another term which may be more
testable,
or (most radical) remove the term entirely from the SC, so that the phrase
would be
"words used in a restricted way"?

Thanks  and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST