RE: Glossary "non-text content" Small Nit

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:51:35 -0700
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "Chris Ridpath" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, "WAI WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I am worried about the proposed change because it seems to rule out
things like PDF's presentation of text, where a mapping is available
from the content to the Unicode representation, but the "native"
representation is not Unicode.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering