RE: 4.2 - User interfaces.

From: Luca Mascaro <info@lucamascaro.info>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:41:52 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

It still remains a problem, in HTML or UAAG the guidelines do not force
explicitly the User Agent to pass the focus to the embedded programming
object. I suppose that the browser don't pass always the focus and therefore
the accessibility guidelines of the single technology producer they could be
useless.

Then there is also the case of old technologies, like as an example
Quicktime VR that it is not more developed.

We want to exclude the use of that technology in a future web?

Luca Mascaro
IWA/HWG Member