From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Neil Whiteley
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:04 PM
To: Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of
resolutions from last 2 days)

Hi Becky,

<Becky Said>
The DHTML roadmap technology is based on XHTML and Lisa has pointed out
that
there is a way to extend the specifications for XHTML
</beck>

Is there any reason why you would need to deliver this functionality via
HTML when a perfectly valid alternative is available in XHTML.

The correct tool for the job is surely XHTML plus you have the added
bonus
of a syntactically correct and valid document. There is a reason why
XHTML
was developed as a specification and this is a good example.

Regards,

Neil Whiteley
Tag2