Re: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of resolutions from last 2 days)

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:30:48 +0200
To: <maurizio@usabile.it>, <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Maurizio Boscarol"<maurizio@usabile.it>
    I took real example from my life, 'cause I often help clients in
    transition from html to xhtml templates. But they often use obsolete
    CMS, so sometimes my effort vanishes.
    This kind of problems are very common. But only the w3c's validator
    seems to be aware of them... ;-)

Roberto:
So we need to allow this because some obsolete cms don't guarantee code conformance? That's incredible folks :)