Re: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of resolutions from last 2 days)

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:44:53 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

On 20/06/05, Maurizio Boscarol <maurizio@usabile.it> wrote:
> faster and ram costing less, I can't see a reason for browser to not try
> to correct little code errors. But this is a sort of religious argument,
> I know.

What's a little code error? With the permutations of possible "little"
errors, little ends up becoming very significant. Significant to the
point that some vendors have decided not to attempt it, and ride on
the back of a user-agent that is prepared to attempt it.

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins