Re: Re : Influence of valid code on screen readers

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:01:40 +0200
To: <mcmay@w3.org>, <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Matt May"<mcmay@w3.org>
    Inviato: 17/06/05 3.00.10
    A: "Roberto Castaldo"<r.castaldo@iol.it>
    Cc: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: Re : Influence of valid code on screen readers

 If tag soup meets the functional requirements of accessibility
    that we set out, then we have no reason not to declare that it's accessible.

Roberto:
Yes but with this you authorize violation of other W3C reccomandation and I don't think that wcag wg can do it (i think that PF WG and HTML WG disagree about this).
I don't know if there is consensus but seems that we will need to vote for this :-/