Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:17:06 +0200
To: <joeclark@joeclark.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Joe Clark"<joeclark@joeclark.org>
    Inviato: 16/06/05 21.34.37
    A: "WAI-GL"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

    The decision by the WCAG Working Group members with expense accounts who
    met, wined, and dined in Brussels essentially appeases producers of crappy
    CMSs. It takes as a natural state of the world that CMSs should produce
    invalid code, and that the only realistic way to produce valid code is
    to type it out by hand, a skill the Brussels crowd lacks in any event.

   Roberto:
fully agree Joe. Also I suggest to read Eric Meyer today's comment:
http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2005/06/16/liberal-vs-conservative/
Who still be conservative? Or we want JAG (Jurassic Accessibility Guidelines)?