F2F Proposed Resolutions Draft Updates

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:26:28 -0500
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello,

The proposed resolutions resulting from the 13-16 June face to face
meeting have been incorporated into an updated Editors draft.

The URI for the draft with proposed changes is:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/06/f2f-proposed-resolutions-draft.html>

I've also updated the history of changes page to include a summary of
the proposed changes:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/change-history.html>

Please send comments and questions regarding these proposals to the
list. Please note that the draft may still need some additional cleanup
given the number of changes that were made in such a short period of
time. I'll be doing some proofreading early next week to clean up any
errors that I spot, but please let me know if you notice any in review.

All the best,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>