Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:08:42 +0200
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello Matt,

You wrote:
>In fact, even among the more enlightened developers, it's hard to find one
>who hasn't had a client who made them do something that broke HTML
>validity.

Who does have  the skills?  My clients are always saying: you have learnt
for it.. so you know how to build our websites.

Do you also tell your baker how to bake the bread?

In the html book (html bible)  I have, I can read about valid websites and
also about accessibility. The designers you write about, have simply the
wrong books or  had/have the wrong teacher.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat