RE: GL 2.2: new benefit (low computer literacy)

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 04:19:13 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> There is nothing to be removed since this was just a proposal.

I'll keep that in mind. Proposals, particularly the very worst ones, have
an amazing ability to find their way into drafts and become unkillable.
I'm in my second year of telling you that requiring that headings and
lists "make sense" out of context ain't gonna work, for example. But, you
know, it's a question of who makes the proposal and who objects to it, is
it not?

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
       --This.