Reminder: straw poll for 2.4

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:07:11 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

A straw poll is available for the proposal John Slatin, Michael Cooper and I
prepared for guideline 2.4. Unfortunately, only four other people have
responded so far. If you haven't already done so, could you please fill in
the form? We really need your input to improve the proposal.

The poll is available at:
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/navigation-mechanisms20050531/>

Tip: After submitting your answers, follow the 'My questionnaires' link to
see if there are any other questionnaires you haven't finished yet.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl