RE: Proposal with updates from 26 May call

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:39:53 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I concur.

I think that spoken versions of text is beyond level 3.  Not a bad idea for
some places or content - but there are too many variables and the
application would be too specialized.

We can capture in our list of "other things that might be considered for
particular sites or content" (in advisory / other information section
techniques not guidelines doc).  But not as an SC.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center