possible regrets for Thursday plus suggestion?

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:17:12 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I will be in transit at teleconference time, but will try to call in..

I think the questionnaires are a good vehicle to gather information
in advance of teleconferences, so I like the new procedure.   I answered
as many questions as time permitted on the three questionnaires.
One suggestion: perhaps add a third category, indicating that the
proposed wording is neither better nor worse than the current wording
in the context of the discussion pertaining to the item in question..

Thanks and  best wishes
Tim Boland NIST