addition proposal, GL 4.2

From: <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 06:55:25 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Although we have proposed additional success criteria to cover general user agent requirements, the GL 4.2
subgroup feels that we may still need to keep guideline 4.2 to deal explicitly with plugins and applets. We
propose the following Level 1 Success Criterion:

<proposal>
When rendering or operating content requires a plug-in or applet, a mechanism is available and associated with
the content for downloading a  version of the plug-in or applet that allows the content to conform to these
guidelines.
</proposal>