Re: Bare-bones proposal for 1.3, "Ensure that information,

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:16:57 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Do we have an agreed-upon definition of what a "document" is?  I couldn't
find definition in the Feb 11 2005 WCAG WD Glossary [1]; also, success
criteria categorization in WCAG WD refers to "Web resources" (I couldn't
find definition for "Web resource" or "resource" in WCAG Glossary [1]
either, although there is a reference made in "URI pattern" definition).

Finally, is it a deliberate decision of the WCAG WG not to insert
quantifiers before appropriate terms in the success criteria language (for
example, "all" structures, or "at least one" structure), to be more
specific about what is meant and to aid eventual "testability" related to
success criteria?   Perhaps this has been discussed previously..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST