late Regrets: Agenda update: 12 May 2005

This is a late regrets for today's call.
Actually, I wanted to attend it but I think I did not notice an alarm
clock was ringing.
Prof Slatin, I'm sorry I could not attend the discussion of GL 3.1.

--
WATANABE Takayuki <nabe@lab.twcu.ac.jp>
Tokyo Woman's Christian University