Re: Agenda + [2.4] CORRECT version of 2.4 proposal

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:18:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi guys,

As an experiment in streamlining our editing process, I've taken the
proposals from this thread and compiled them into a page on the W3C's
ESW Wiki that we can use as a place for drafing/revising proposed
changes to guideline 2.4.

My hope is that we can tweak various aspects of Yvette's original
proposal on the call and end up with a cleaned up version by the end of
discussions this afternoon and I'll be updating this page to reflect our
decisions as the call progresses.

The annotated proposal is available at http://tinyurl.com/ay9fd

-Ben

--