[2.4] Proposal for guideline 2.4

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:37:08 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I have attached two HTML-files about what to do about guideline 2.4. One
includes my proposal for guideline 2.4, where I did what I felt was best so
you can see what it looks like with all the changes in place and you have
something to bash against :-) To explain what I did, I also added a document
with a list of the changes and rationale why I made changes or decided to
leave things as they were.

This proposal will be discussed in Thursday's meeting. If you have major
concerns about some of the things I propose, it would be great if you could
mail that to the list before the call so I can think about that beforehand.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl