RE: [2.4] Summary of issues for guideline 2.4

I agree that the example is too HTML-specific.   What about
specifically-styled XML elements using CSS (in the context of the
discussion following re: "div")?

BTW, what is reference for aural styling mentioned?   Appendix A of CSS2.1
(non-normative for CSS2.1)?    Functionality in CSS3 Speech Module[1]?

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-css3-speech-20041216/