Strange behavior of mail archive?

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:11:21 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Is it just me? Or is there something strange going on in the mail
archive?

For example, I find my *response* to Yvette's issue summary for 2.4
under the list item for yesterday (Monday, 18 April), but there are *no*
messages for Sunday, Saturday, or Friday preceding that.  And I feel
pretty sure that Yvette posted her summary *after* the call on Thursday,
14 ASpril. But it's not in the list.

Where'd it go? What happened to the messages posted Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday?

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.