AGENDA for Thursday 7 April 2005

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:16:02 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Time: 21:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM Friday Eastern
Number: +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224
irc.w3.org 6665, channel #wai-wcag
Please be sure to check the time in your location. Some parts of the
United States are now on Daylight time.
Remember that the call is now scheduled for 2 hours.
Note: Please check the list for conformance analysis and 4.2 impact
analysis and read before the call.

*	1. Techniques Report
*	2. Agenda review
*	3. Parameters for choosing baselines described by the WCAG WG -
introduce topic and form task force to investigate (Gregg)
*	4. Techniques analysis (Michael, Ben, Becky)

	*	Do we have a full set of techniques to be sufficient for
each category?
	*	Do we have techniques sufficient to make script

*	Conformance analysis / proposal (Wendy, Ben)
*	Impact analysis for guideline 4.2 (Loretta, Mike, David, Andi)
*	5. (Time permitting...) Walk recently recommended changes to
*	6. Plan for next week's discussion of structure prototype (see
Key Results message,

Action: add change proposals to bugzilla so we don't later undo them by

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute
University of Texas at Austin