Re: WCAG 2.0 Test Suite

> A general remark -- the /test/ suite here and there only looks like
> guidelines which in detail means that it simply introduces inexecutable
> tests (how to assess "decorative" and "important", how to verify a "valid
> address", differentiate "layout" and "data" tables and so on).

Yes, sadly, there are still ambiguities in the test suite. We're working to
remove or diminish them as much as possible but I fear they will always be
some. Most of the ambiguous terms you mentioned will be defined or removed
as we validate each test.

> I suggest to reduce the amount of image tests...

Good suggestion. Could we carry this further in my following message dealing
with image tests?

> Next, I'm not sure if any ALT length restriction is useful at all, but
I'll
> have to explain that in detail, I fear.

This has been a contentious issue and it's raised in my following message on
image tests.

Cheers,
Chris