Re: WCAG 2.0 Test Suite

From: Gez Lemon <gl@juicystudio.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:46:04 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

> The test suite for the WCAG 2.0 is now available for public viewing at:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/
>
> Please take a look and post your comments to this list.

I think the test suite would be better if the DOCTYPE of the examples HTML
4.01 Strict rather than a transitional DOCTYPE. I appreciate that a
transitional DOCTYPE is a legal DOCTYPE, but the spirit of a transitional
DOCTYPE is to help developers make a transition from HTML 3.2 to either HTML
4.01, or XHTML 1.0. Also, the examples I've looked at mix XHTML in an HTML
transitional DOCTYPE.

Best regards,

Gez
Supplement your vitamins