RE: G 2.1 and L3SC1 are no different?

From: Mike Barta <mikba@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:55:37 -0800
To: "WAI-GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I think the question was 'what are the salient differences', not why am I top posting...

The phrases are nearly identical but the statement of purpose talks to the final result, content _being_ keyboard accessible, and the SC talks to the action of the author in _designing_ the content to, hopefully, achieve that result.

Joe's point, that the author cannot guarantee the final outcome, is why the SC doesn't speak to outcome but design.

/m

η ελευθερία της ομιλίας είναι ουσιαστική στη δημοκρατία