Re: Action item: provide examples of usability issues not covered

I'm sorry I found a similar guideline was already mentioned in WCAG
2.0.

WCAG 2.0 Guideline 3.1 L3 SC
<quote>
Alternative representations: summaries, paraphrases, examples,
illustrations, and symbolic languages

Adding non-text content to the site for key pages or sections
specifically to make the site more understandable by users who cannot
understand the text only version of the site.
</quote>

--
WATANABE Takayuki <nabe@lab.twcu.ac.jp>
Tokyo Woman's Christian University