Re: [techs] Techniques Teleconference 22 September 2004

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:19:17 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> * Image text with CSS [5] (0:10)

This topic is actually called "image replacement" and so much development
has happened on it in the last year that it makes our work look
embarrassing. In short, a range of accessible techniques are available.

Also, for reasons I've articulated elsewhere at length that continue to be
ignored, pictures of text aren't as bad as people think.

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Expect criticism if you top-post