RE: [wcag2] Definition of 'complex content'

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:23:55 +0200 (MEST)
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> > "In general, content is considered complex if it requires much
> > effort and trouble to be analyzed or understood. In particular,
> > this could mean that the displayed information is too capacious,
> > is ordered too dense, [...]
>
> I think this formulation, and its subsequent ineffectual rewrites
> are pretty awful. Not only does it embody the same problem it's
> trying to solve, it's way too vague [...]

Thank you, Joe, though I need other feedback to improve my work (I used the
definition of 'complex' to approach a definition of 'complex content',
ignoring the missing definition of 'content' itself). Nonetheless, I claim
you cannot be precise in this case (like the discussion only seems to
confirm).

 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert