[techs] Continuing the End to End (E2E) Process

From: Jenae Andershonis <jenaea@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:31:08 -0700
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Per our call this morning, attached is some information to help you with
your E2E assignments.

Below are the confirmed assignments:

1.1 Jenae
1.2 Wendy
1.3 Jenae
1.4 Paul
2.4 Sailesh
3.1 Becky
3.2 Tim

We still need more volunteers!

Jenae Andershonis

E2E_process.htm, this document describes the complete E2E process

end_to_end_1.1.htm, this document has information on 1.1 for Phase 1 and
2. I'll be updating this document to match the latest draft ASAP!