RE: Flash captioning (was: RE: Javascript alternatives not necessary?)

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:21:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> How would Helen Keller receive the information in that
> Flash presentation?

Well, first she'd need to be revived from the dead, whereupon whe would
likely evince a strange new appetite for BRAINS ("B-R-A-I-N-S!").

Nobody-- including WGBH-- has any facts whatsoever on which to base any
Web-accessibility claims for deaf-blind people. We talked about this at
the Toronto f2f.

One again triggers his stopwatch to time how long it takes for Andrew W.K.
to write in gainsaying me.

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Expect criticism if you top-post