RE: Meaning and scope of "authored unit"

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:47:49 -0500
To: "'Web Content Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Jason wrote
I disagree here. Suppose I set up my server so that failure to
negotiate results in an error response.

Gregg
Well, if the error response is accessible it would comply since that would
be the version of content that is presented if there is no negotiation.

Kind of strange today to have a site that gives you nothing if you don't
negotiate.  But the wording would still work - as well as anything works in
that case.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.