Re: Issue #832 Clear link text, etc. (action item)

From: James Craig <wai-wg@cookiecrook.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:11:54 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Ben Caldwell wrote:

> There was no consensus on whether this criterion should be at level 2 or level 3, so am posting to the list for further discussion.

If I understand this correctly, the following would suffice:

Begin HTML.

End HTML.

If this is the case, then I would like it at Level 1. Perhaps we can add
the same criterion to Level 3 except require identification directly in
the link text.

Level 1:
The destination of each link is identified through words or phrases that
either occur in the link or can be programmatically determined.

Level 3:
The destination of each link is identified through words or phrases that
occur in the link.

James

--
http://cookiecrook.com/