RE: Clear link text - my thoughts

Hello Jens,

Of course we have the option to make the link text longer, but we (and our
designer, yes!) rather like the small businesscard-like presentation of our
projects on our homepage. The sentence before the 'read more' link already
says: "want to know more about the Overijssel heritage project? " so it's
perfectly clear from context what the meaning of the link is.

Just like us, there will be plenty of designers who want to have the option
of using short links but still make them accessible. Since we don't want to
limit the ability of authors to express themselves (at least on level 1) it
would be useful to provide techniques that make that possible.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl