Backoffice: must conform to WCAG?

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:49:23 +0100
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,
in the italian mailing list about web accessibility we are discussing
about backoffice of web sites. I think that if the backoffice is
developed with web technologies and use web pages (with forms, links,
etc.) must conform to WCAG 1.0 like the "external" (public) pages.
A different application is needed for the "core" of the backoffice (if
there is a CMS), that is the XHTML/XHTML editor that should conform to
ATAG 1.0.
Is correct this?