next week's agenda

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:42:53 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

This is just a heads up to anyone who might be interested (including
individuals from the techniques task force) that we'll be discussing the
topic of checklists next week and whether they should be normative or
informative. The purpose of the meeting is not necessarily to answer the
question, but rather to gather the different issues, questions and
aspects. I will be posting a full agenda later, but wanted to mention this
early so that members of the techniques task force who don't ordinarily
schedule the Thursday teleconference have advance warning so they have a
better chance of scheduling it.

There were a couple of postings summarizing these issues on this topic [1]
[2]. Please read through them and send additional thoughts.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004AprJun/0365.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004AprJun/0385.html