RE: [techs] The TH Rule

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:48:22 -0500
To: "Sailesh Panchang" <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>, "WAI WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sailesh points out that JAWS behaves inconsistently when it encounters
<caption style="display: none">-- it speaks the caption in table-jump
mode (pressing t to go from table to table), but ignores it when reading
line by line or in say-all mode.  This isn't something we should count
on-- it's a bug.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!