RE: Suggestion for this Editorial Note

I believe I was the one who introduced the word "resource."  I don't
particularly like it, but my earlier use of the word "page" was
critiqued (appropriately) because it didn't allow for situations where
there was no page, such as Voice XML applications.  So I used the term
"resource" because it was more general, I had heard it before in
reference to Web-thingies, and I couldn't think of anything better.More
recently, the talk about aggregation has (in my view) made the case for
the more general term even more compelling.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.