Re: Suggestion for this Editorial Note

From: Doyle <doyleb@alaska.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:18:47 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To The Group -

We've had this discusion before and it's going to remain confusing. When I think of what page means with regard to web pages, I take it to mean the actual document (no matter how long it takes to scroll from beginning to end) and its (if any) associated forms, buttons, embedded media, etc.  I beleive a page is a single document.

My thoughts and I believe I responded the same way some time ago.

Doyle