Re: HTML techniques - Title element (no blocker)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:53:35 +0100
To: "Yvette P. Hoitink" <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

You must image a page title like a book chapter title not as an abstract
of the book.
There are specific meta elements. for Eg. the page of HTML Techniques
could be have this elements:

<title>HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0</title>
creating accessible Hypertext Markup Language content [HTML4], [XHTML1].
This document is intended to help authors of Web content who wish to
claim conformance to "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0"
[WCAG20]." />

a good idea is to have the <h1> element that recall the page Title (good
also for search engine indexing) with the description that follow the
title.