RE: [techs] Summary of Face to Face, 08 and 09 September 2003

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:53:19 +0100
To: "'WAI GL (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Cooper
Subject: [techs] Summary of Face to Face, 08 and 09 September 2003

> * Tom, David, Alan: Develop more use case personae

Does anybody have any thoughts as to how and in what direction we want
to develop this? My personal thoughts are that more explanation of the
use cases and how they relate to the various documents is needed, in
effects writing down much of what we discussed last Tuesday. There was
some suggestion (Wendy I think) of having more Personae, do we want a
persona for each use case?

Tom Croucher

Co-founder Netalley Networks
BSc(Hons) Computing Student / Information Services Staff University of
Accessibility Co-ordinator Plone CMS