[techs] Techniques teleconference 17 September 2003

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:45:43 -0400
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, 17 September from
14:00 to 15:30 UTC (16:00 to 17:30 Central Europe/10:00 to 11:30 U.S.
Eastern/7:00 to 8:30 U.S. Pacific).

The conference information is:

Passcode 92248

1. Discuss HTML Techniques draft based on edits from FtF (this may be short
as a new draft is not yet ready)
2. Discuss Gateway Techniques

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Product Manager, Watchfire
1 Hines Rd, Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7, Canada
+1 (613) 599-3888 x4019

Watchfire's spam filter often mistakes legitimate email for spam. If this
filter sends you a reply that an email to me was not delivered, please
inform me of the problem using alternate contact information provided above.
I do not consider your message spam and apologize for problems caused by
this filter.