  • From: Maren.Schoch@sybase.com <Maren.Schoch@sybase.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:49:30 +0200
  • Subject: On reading...
Subject: research

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?