RE: 4.1 proposal for discussion

From: john_slatin <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:58:39 -0500
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, Avi Arditti <aardit@voanews.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I agree with Charles-- I think it would be very helpful for us to provide
lists of specific recommended practices, with references to the languages
for which they're suitable.

I'd olke to see those lists in the Advice section, however, with the Success
Criteria stating more general principles and then pointing to the advice
section.  This is a practice we've followed elsewhere in 2.0.

John

John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Institute for Technology & Learning
University of Texas at Austin
FAC 248C, Mail code G9600
Austin, TX 78712
ph 512-495-4288, f 512-495-4524