Re: 4.1 proposal for discussion

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avi Arditti" <aardit@voanews.com>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: 4.1 proposal for discussion

> Finally, I would appreciate any help from list members in Italy to
> translate elements of advice posted at the site for the Italian
> government's new plain-language campaign:
> http://www.funzionepubblica.it/chiaro/

Hi, i must regret for the meeting of tomorrow... i think (i hope) that i can
reach you by IRC...

About this web site, this is done by the Ministry of Public Function and it
means "clear". It has reference to the language used by italian public
administration references when a citzen ask info. This is a web site created
against the use of burocracy terms in documents and act.

Need something of specific? let me know.

Roberto Scano
www.iwa-italy.org