Request to Join

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <Steven.Faulkner@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:55:36 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: Steven

Family Name: Faulkner

Email Address: steven.faulkner@visionaustralia.org.au

Employer / Organization: Vision Australia Foundation
454 Glenferrie road Kooyong, Victoria, 3144 Australia

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: no

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[yes ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[yes ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ no] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ yes] instruct people on developing Web content,

[yes ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[yes ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)