RE: Agenda

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:03:50 -0700
To: <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, "'Web Content Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Regrets.

As I mentioned last week, I'll be in the Paralympics Opening Ceremony
tonight, so I will be unable to attend the teleconference.

By the way, the ceremony is being broadcast in the U.S. on Saturday on
NBC for those who are interested. It's going to be a great show. I don't
know about the TV coverage in other countries.

Paul Bohman
Technology Coordinator
WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind)
www.webaim.org