RE: Agenda

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:37:49 -0800
To: <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "Web Content Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
regrets

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:09 PM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Agenda

Thursday, 7 March, 2100 UTC: +1-617-252-1038:

Agenda items include:

1. Any further issues that working group members wish to raise
   regarding checkpoints and/or success criteria before we prepare,
   then review, a revised internal working draft of WCAG 2.0. In
   particular, the "rewording of our main guidelines" issue merits
   discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002JanMar/0387.html

2. The agenda for the upcoming face to face meeting, including any
   issues that ought to be raised in the joint meeting with the
   Education and Outreach working group.

Working group members are reminded that registration is open for the
face to face meeting:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/03/f2f-agenda.html