Re: Checkpoint 4.4 Review

Right. Which, as I read it, was an attempt to set a baseline browser
capability requirement. And probably a reasonable one.

The thing I would like to see is the working group come up with a way of
explaining how they decide that this is the baseline, and whether there are
some set of circumstances (better defined than "until user agents are better"
<grin/>) when it would be clear that this baseline could be shifted.

cheers

Charles