Re: Checkpoint 4.4 Review

Yeah
That's why I suggested steering clear of that
altogether (using 'default').
My suggested wording for the checkpoint being

'Ensure that all content remains available when
stylistic and scripting technologies are not supported
or are turned off.'

Cheers
Graham

On Mon, 18 February 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote

> Because that is what we really mean when we are
trying to define "default
> installation", I think.
>
> cheers
>
> Chaals
>
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 goliver@accease.com wrote:
>
>   Hi Charles
>
>   > Basically I agree with Graham, but I don't think
we

http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134 136
http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
> Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011,
Australia
> (or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902
Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)